Wondering whether to chuck your current iPad or Android Tablet! I shall help you decide with some deep insights into the specifications of the new iPad or iPad3.
- 9.7-Inch LCD backlid IPS Retina Display with a 2048×1536 pixels resolution –this should be the most compelling reason for acquiring the new iPad because what you will see on screen will be astounding images and fantastic videos.
- Dual-core Apple A5X custom-designed, high-performance, low-power system-on-a-chip with quad-core graphics- Performance was never an issue with iPad2 hence with a better processor you can expect great performance especially with multiple games and apps running open at the same time.
- 5-megapixel iSight camera, Video recording, HD (1080p) up to 30 frames per second with audio, FaceTime camera with VGA-quality photos and video at up to 30 frames per second-Apple claims to have made significant improvement in the lens and should help users in capturing outstanding videos and images effortlessly.
- Built-in 42.5-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network- the new battery is believed to be bigger and should give longer battery run time.
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 technology, Wi-Fi + 4G for AT&T model: LTE (700, 2100 MHz), Wi-Fi + 4G for Verizon model: LTE (700 MHz) CDMA EV-DO Rev- 4G is not relevant for users in India yet, nevertheless connectivity speed should be better than iPad2.
- 16GB, 32GB and 64GB
- Depth: 0.37 inch (9.4 mm), Weight: 1.44 pounds (652 g), Weight: 1.46 pounds (662 g) for LTE model
- IOS 5.1
For Android users, iPad3 will be great buy given the fact none of the Android powered Tablets offers anything more than WXGA-1280X800 pixels. Therefore, with iPad having a knock out edge over competing Android powered Tabs, iPad3 is clear choice if you are looking for a Tablet.
Post a Comment